BettaQuality
หาก บางข้อความ ตัวหนังสือเล็กเกินไป ไม่สดวก แก่การอ่าน ให้ กด แป้น คีย์บอร์ด Ctrl กับ ปุ่ม + หรือ - (ครีย์บอร์ด บวกหรือลบ) ก็จะเป็นการขยาย หรือ ลด หน้าจอ ทำให้ตัวหนังสือใหญ่หรือ เล็กลงได้

เวบไซท์ เซทค่าความกว้างสำหรับหน้าจอ ความกว้าง 1280pixel
และเวลา ปรับแต่ง เวบ จะ ใช้ browser firefox เป็นหลัก

เจ้าบ้านอยากให้ ที่แห่งนี้มีแต่สิ่่งดีๆ หาก พบเห็น การกระทำ ผิดกฏหมาย พรบ คอมพิวเตอร์ ให้รีบแจ้ง ด่วน bettaquality@hotmail.com ขอบคุณครับ
BettaQuality
หาก บางข้อความ ตัวหนังสือเล็กเกินไป ไม่สดวก แก่การอ่าน ให้ กด แป้น คีย์บอร์ด Ctrl กับ ปุ่ม + หรือ - (ครีย์บอร์ด บวกหรือลบ) ก็จะเป็นการขยาย หรือ ลด หน้าจอ ทำให้ตัวหนังสือใหญ่หรือ เล็กลงได้

เวบไซท์ เซทค่าความกว้างสำหรับหน้าจอ ความกว้าง 1280pixel
และเวลา ปรับแต่ง เวบ จะ ใช้ browser firefox เป็นหลัก

เจ้าบ้านอยากให้ ที่แห่งนี้มีแต่สิ่่งดีๆ หาก พบเห็น การกระทำ ผิดกฏหมาย พรบ คอมพิวเตอร์ ให้รีบแจ้ง ด่วน bettaquality@hotmail.com ขอบคุณครับ
BettaQuality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

homeบ้านPortal**GalleryLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

The great function of air jordans

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
shirley
ผู้มาเยือน

The great function of air jordans Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: The great function of air jordans   The great function of air jordans I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:45 pm

For those who buy ,it is a wise investment for their feet.Wearing the Jordan shoes,it will provide great support for your feet.Now I will show you the great function of .
First thing comes to us is that,the represent the speed,precision,power and reliability,all of which Michael Jordan stands for and is in his basketball profession.There is no doubt that Jordan is the most excellent basketball player in the NBA history.Most of my friend who have Jordan shoes told me that,while wearing the Jordan shoes,they feel like they can do just what Jordan can do.For instance,they think they can fly,they can slam dunk from the free throw line.The shoes they wear are ,and they also like the Nike Dunk High and Air Yeezy shoes.They gained the spirit of competitiveness and perfection and always feel energetic.So why not join them.
On the other hand,the high quality must not be lost sight of.when it comes to quality in the shoes world,it is no doubt that nothing can beat air jordan shoes.Of coure,you may say,there are so many great shoes with high quality and great design.However,I can assure that must be the best one.The last but not the least is the unique design,which in order to make your shoes comfort and take a good care of your feet.All of combine the advantage of sophisticated technology and humanistic approach,which are appraised by the customer worldwide.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

The great function of air jordans
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1