BettaQuality
หาก บางข้อความ ตัวหนังสือเล็กเกินไป ไม่สดวก แก่การอ่าน ให้ กด แป้น คีย์บอร์ด Ctrl กับ ปุ่ม + หรือ - (ครีย์บอร์ด บวกหรือลบ) ก็จะเป็นการขยาย หรือ ลด หน้าจอ ทำให้ตัวหนังสือใหญ่หรือ เล็กลงได้

เวบไซท์ เซทค่าความกว้างสำหรับหน้าจอ ความกว้าง 1280pixel
และเวลา ปรับแต่ง เวบ จะ ใช้ browser firefox เป็นหลัก

เจ้าบ้านอยากให้ ที่แห่งนี้มีแต่สิ่่งดีๆ หาก พบเห็น การกระทำ ผิดกฏหมาย พรบ คอมพิวเตอร์ ให้รีบแจ้ง ด่วน bettaquality@hotmail.com ขอบคุณครับ
BettaQuality
หาก บางข้อความ ตัวหนังสือเล็กเกินไป ไม่สดวก แก่การอ่าน ให้ กด แป้น คีย์บอร์ด Ctrl กับ ปุ่ม + หรือ - (ครีย์บอร์ด บวกหรือลบ) ก็จะเป็นการขยาย หรือ ลด หน้าจอ ทำให้ตัวหนังสือใหญ่หรือ เล็กลงได้

เวบไซท์ เซทค่าความกว้างสำหรับหน้าจอ ความกว้าง 1280pixel
และเวลา ปรับแต่ง เวบ จะ ใช้ browser firefox เป็นหลัก

เจ้าบ้านอยากให้ ที่แห่งนี้มีแต่สิ่่งดีๆ หาก พบเห็น การกระทำ ผิดกฏหมาย พรบ คอมพิวเตอร์ ให้รีบแจ้ง ด่วน bettaquality@hotmail.com ขอบคุณครับ
BettaQuality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

homeบ้านPortal**GalleryLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Grey's Anatomy-Another Welcomed Addition!

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
sophiaknit

จำนวนข้อความ : 4
Registration date : 09/11/2010

Grey's Anatomy-Another Welcomed Addition! Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Grey's Anatomy-Another Welcomed Addition!   Grey's Anatomy-Another Welcomed Addition! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Grey's Anatomy is one of the best shows I've seen in a world of reality TV shows the way as well. I'll be the first to admit that I've never really been into medical shows. I bought the first season of the series on DVD for several reasons. First, because I knew watched Katherine Heigl, who appeared in one of my favorite TV shows Roswell, and secondly because it keeps ringing heard and seen the number of positive comments that it got. Now, Grey's Anatomy The Complete Second Season will be released on DVD this September. Grey's Anatomy is a series that has just the right amount of comedy mixed with just enough drama, and those two things together with the advantage of the distribution of this law greatly after another series of medical television.
This show keeps you coming back for more. With Desperate Housewives and Lost, Grey's Anatomy is another welcome addition and a great break from all these reality TV shows. According to the press release from Buena Vista / Disney DVD of Season 2 will include 27 episodes on a DVD set of 6, (shown on the big screen with 5.1 surround sound) and will include bonus material.

Grey's Anatomy
Zumba
Zumba Fitness DVD
Entourage DVD 1-7
Supernatural DVD 1-5
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6
Weeds DVD 1-5
Sons of Anarchy 1-2
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Grey's Anatomy-Another Welcomed Addition!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
BettaQuality :: ประกาศฟรี Free Post :: สินค้า สังหาริมทรัพย์ ซื้อ ขายแลกเปลี่ยน เช่า-
ไปที่: